Your privacy is critically important to us. Feel free to visit us.
Like most website operators, Literary English collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Literary English’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Literary English’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Literary English may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Literary English also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on http://www.literaryenglish.com blog posts. Literary English only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Like many other websites, Literary English offers an opportunity for young writers who are seeking for a platform to grow their writing skills. Writers who publish a guest post or mail us a post, get their works live within two working days. In regard, we pay them handsome money on certain conditions. We also provide an author profile to those writers who successfully post up to five works at our platform. Sample of author profile is here.
Below are the requirements for a guest post.
- Content should be original and optimized. Copied works will not be published.
- Sponsored guest posts will be charged.
- Maximum three sponsored text link are allowed in a post.
- Guest post with no text link or with only one text link (only personal blog, not valid for service provider platform) will be published for free.
- Sponsored image in a post will be charged separately.
- Authors’ headshot and bio is compulsory.
- Author’s Profile will be generated after publishing five posts.
- When a post is published at literaryenglish.com; it will remain under copyright of literaryenglish.com and posting it on any other source/website may hit a copyright strike. (especially for paid content)
- Only educational/academic posts will be accepted.
- Moderate length for a guest post is 700 to 1000 words.
Gathering of Personally Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Literary English’s websites choose to interact with Literary English in ways that require Literary English to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Literary English gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at http://www.literaryenglish.com to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
Literary English uses Google AdWords for remarketing
Literary English may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Literary English may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Literary English does not disclose your personally-identifying information.